TEACHING FEELING- [V2.5.2][PACKAGED][MODDED][FASTMENU]
Teaching Feeling- [v2.5.2][PACKAGED][MODDED]
165770_91778.png
Preference:F9
Overview:
I became the guardian of a slave girl, who had been abused by her last owner. At first glance, when she was already with me, the situation we found ourselves in was strange. She was naturally distrusting, but through communication we became friendly. We made a connection, and we became friends. I bought her new clothes, and she wore them. As time passed, I started to feel something different... and thinking now I think... I have finished up fall in love with her. Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- revolves around the daily life of a doctor, who ends up becoming the guardian of a slave girl formerly abused by his last owner. As the game begins, the player is given options to which can determine the personality of doctor, over the days of the game.
Porter's note:
Still doesn't work on android 10 but this might help AH yes baby
The android 10 tyrano player is not my product so please dont ask me about it i just thought it may help those people
Menu shows up faster from 9 seconds to 2 seconds
Swiping left to right doesn't work since its loading an old menu that doesnt work with the game anymore
Should only need one skip and a press to get the game started
This is the modded version not the vanilla version of the game
LINK DOWNLOAD

4 Komentar
Gak bisa di mainin bang
BalasHapusLayarnya hitam mulu
Tunggu 4detik jngan diapa apain, nanti akan muncul Menu dikiri atas layar, tekan menu>skip sampe 2/3kali begitu maka akan mulai gamenya.
Hapustetep gak bisa bang
Hapusini modnya apaan bang?
BalasHapus