Free Download Life With a Slave Teaching Feeling [v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming] FOr PC & Android

I became the guardian of a slave girl, who had been abused by her last owner. At first glance, when she was already with me, the situation we found ourselves in was strange. She was naturally distrusting, but through communication we became friendly. We made a connection, and we became friends. I bought her new clothes, and she wore them. As time passed, I started to feel something different… and thinking now I think… I have finished up fall in love with her. Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- revolves around the daily life of a doctor, who ends up becoming the guardian of a slave girl formerly abused by his last owner. As the game begins, the player is given options to which can determine the personality of doctor, over the days of the game.

Thread Updated: 2020-02-18
Release Date: 2019-05-11
Original Name: 奴隷との生活 -Teaching Feeling-
Alias Title: Dorei to no Seikatsu -Teaching Feeling-
Developer: FreakilyCharming – Blog
Censored: Partial
Version: 2.5.2
Platform: Windows, Android
Language: English

LINK DOWNLOAD



Posting Komentar

13 Komentar

  1. Apa bedanya ama yang kemarin

    BalasHapus
  2. Kok ga item doang layarnya

    BalasHapus
  3. Ini VN ato simulation ya?

    BalasHapus
  4. Kok yang android 10 ga bisa padahal we kan juga android 10 :(

    BalasHapus
  5. Pas mulai black screen mint

    BalasHapus
  6. Njir gamenya ngecrash pas mau ngeload

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Pas mau continued game nya kok nge crash min?

      Hapus
    2. Bro gw ada solusi biar pas nge load game nya gak bakalan crash

      Hapus
  7. Yg zip gimana cuy udh di eksrtak pdhal

    BalasHapus
  8. Di skip ngga bisa min kenapa ya

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Pencet skip nya 3 kali bro baru bisa di mainin tuh game

      Hapus